Miss Banks currently works with eleven other Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons in a busy trauma unit, within a District General Hospital.
Miss Banks has a Masters Degree in Medical Education and is keen on helping aspiring and junior surgeons develop their career.
She is recognised by the General Medical Council for training.
She is also keen on helping teenagers achieve their goals of getting to Medical School (Seren Network).
HAND & WRIST SURGERY
Trauma and elective practice in the NHS
- Dupuytren's disease
- Trigger finger(s)/ thumb
- Hand and wrist fractures
- Scaphoid pathology
- Base of thumb arthritis
- Finger and wrist malunion
- Finger joint fusions and replacements
- Peripheral nerve problems (carpal & cubital tunnel)
- De Quervain's Disease
- Soft tissue and bony hand trauma
- Mucous cysts
- Ligament injuries of the hand and wrist
- Wrist arthroscopy